Sat, 05 Oct|
Location is TBC - Central London
The London Traders Forum Autumn 2019
Time & Location
05 Oct 2019, 09:20 – 19:00
Location is TBC - Central London
About the event
Fellow Traders, This year has been a roller-coaster ride and as we head into the final few months we believe that it will only be more volatile for the remainder of 2019. It’s therefore a good time for us to get together for our main event of the year! So put the following date in your diary for the Autumn 2019 London Traders Forum, which will take place on Saturday, 5th October 2019.
Here is what to you will get on the day:
• A whole One Day Live (Face To Face) Trading Seminar with 3 experienced and seasoned Financial Traders (both Prop and Retail), two of whom coach and mentor client traders. So that you can learn and benefit from their wealth of trading and life experiences which means helping you to develop and grow as either a professional or retail trader.
• 6 Challenging and content packed, thought provoking presentations covering:
o 2019 Market Analysis by Kevin Barry o An Holistic Approach to Improving Your Edge by Martin Walker – which will help you manage and improve your trading performance
o An Introduction to Trading with Options by Kevin Barry – a superb introduction to how you can utilise Options in your trading arsenal
o Sharpening the Tip Of The Spear by Paul Wallace – helping you to know when to push hard on your trades
o How to find swing trades and get the best entries by Martin Walker is all about enabling you to find sweet entries to your swing trade setups.
o A Simple Mechanical Daily Trading System by Paul Wallace – which will help provide some of you a mechanical end of day trading method.
So that you can be more informed, take away positive and practical ways to improve your trading, and which also means you get 6 sessions and 3 real traders for the price of 1.
• Included in the above sessions is Kevin Barry’s Market Overview so that we are aware of what we might expect in the months to come in the financial markets, including anything of particular note that he thinks we should know and be aware of on the day. This session alone is always worth the ticket fee. Attending this means that you will be well prepared for what might lay ahead of us in the financial markets from a strategic perspective, plus you can then potentially use that knowledge as a framework around which to spot and plan and take advantage of potential trading opportunities.
• Venue: The event will be held in Central London (You will be notified where, nearer the time by email) with light refreshments and drinks plus Lunch included so that we can all meet in comfortable surroundings, you won’t have to worry where your next drink or food is coming from, which means you can give the speakers and their session content your fullest attention. Plus you will then be able to network and chat over lunch with everyone in a friendly and supportive environment.
• Post seminar Networking opportunity – after the formal seminar – we will then move to the nearest bar and guess what? Paul Wallace is buying the first round! So that you effectively get a small discount on your ticket purchase, Paul gets to put his money where his mouth is and you can then network and chat to the other attendees again in a friendly and supportive environment.
The London Traders Forum will be an event that will cater for an engaged trader and investor who is eager to learn more and meet like-minded souls. You have asked us for it and here it is. We are aiming to foster a Mastermind-type environment, which will encourage a free exchange of ideas in a stimulating environment with plenty of opportunity for networking.
Our mission is to bring you a memorable day in comfortable surroundings at a reasonable cost. Therefore, we will be holding the price for the day down to just £157.
Alternatively you can purchase one of the 10 early bird-tickets for the knock-down price of £117.
Admission is by ticket only and there will only be so many places available. After the success of the first event tickets will sell fast so, to avoid disappointment, I strongly recommend that you reserve your place NOW by purchasing your ticket.
We are looking forward to seeing you on 5th October for a memorable day that is guaranteed to change the way that you see the market.
Visit our Eventbrite Page in order to purchase one of the early-bird tickets: London Traders Forum 5th October.
The LTF Autumn 2019 Early Bird
Early-Bird Ticket for the 2019 London Traders Forum
The LTF Autumn 2019 Standard